Friday, October 9, 2009

haiz...

Like glass my heart shattered
I hit the floor
As you brought me down some more
It hurts so bad and got me so mad
But yet at the same time I was so sad
My feeling were mixed up
They were eating me...

And all it kept doing was causing hate and deprive
As if you were god you controlled me
I felt as if I kept kneeling
But how could you have so much power over all of my feelings
Can't eat no sleep
Your on my mind your all I can see
I just need to be free
But since I met you I no that can't be.

Beauty its true
If you haven't seen her you haven't got a clue
She has the body of a godess
And a face that is modess
I drive myself crazy knowing that shall never be my baby
I wish I never met her
Because I'm just trying to forget her
The pain worstens each day
When I look into her eyes it goes away
I want to tell her how I feel and do my part
But I'm scared she'll just end up breakin' my heart
If that happens that's the end
Because I can't live without her
I'm better off just dead.

Your looks are the best they can be
But the inside of you is as dark as the sea
But my eyes take the best of me
Because I love what I see
But my feelings tell me otherwise
It shows me the otherside
The side that I try to ignore
But it gets bigger to where I can't take it any more
So what should I do
Do I stay or do I leave you
I just can't get you out of my mind out of my body out of my touch
I just can't seem to get enough
But how do I through away something so perfect
I guess I can't your beauty is just so worth it.

If she was mines
I would treat her like one of a kind
I would buy her the finest
And my love for her would be the highest
I would never hurt her or make her cry
Because I know without her I will die
She's like my heart and more
If she left me I would hit the floor
So I want you to know that I will keep you forever
So please do the same so that I could live
Forever.

If it happnened if it came true
If the girl you always wanted was right in front of you
If she said all you wanted to hear
And she said it so clear
Would you take your chance with her
Or be to scared of how it might end
When she says the word that will make you bend
The words that will crush you inside and cause hate and deprive
The words that will upset you and make you want to die
The words that will just break you down inside
But who knows maybe it won't end that way
But that for you to decide
Is she the best thing for you
Or the worst thing that will destroy you.

When someone ask me what is love I say its either the best or the worst
Thing as my reply
It will be the best thing that will make it seem as if you can fly
Untill you find your wings are tempary and you come falling out the sky
It will make you the happiest person alive
Untill you find your happinest can go as easy as it comes by
You may say you never felt this way before and she's all you ever
Wanted
Untill later you find that you meant nothing
You may see the movies with the fairy tale endings
But I think its just hell pending
You may say she's not the same
But it is all just a game
So what is love you might ask
Just another faithless act.

No comments:

Post a Comment