Monday, September 21, 2009

hahahahaha!!

Today!!! I think is 22th of september lah... hahaha! Hmm.. My mother call me wake up ah... Wan eat char koey kak de but i late wake up 1 hr!! Then that char koey kak cold ki liao!! I eat till... buekkk buekkk... ewwwwww~ hahahaha! I eat finish liao hor.. Then my mom wan go out market again!! aaaarhhh!! Then she ask me wan eat more?! then i ma say yess?! hahaha!! Lucky i no sleep again ah... WooooooW! eat 2 char koey kak and 2cups of tea!?!?! hahahaha!! Then i feel sleepy liao!! hahaha!! i wan study de mah... sad nia.. hahahaha!! Then i sleep till 11am loh.. Then wake up... Stomachache!!! aaaaahhh!! Then i go pangsai!! Weeeeee~ The sai ah... piak piak piak!! hahaha!! after that really song si wa ah... !!!! Then jiu nothing liao? hahaha!!


I WILL STUDY LATER DE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment