Friday, September 25, 2009

wuhahahahaha!

Today.. 26th of september!! hmm.. wake up at 8am liao de.. but walk halfway wan do down liao de.. then think again.. mayb too early wake up liao.. hahahaha!! so i walk back to my room and sleep... wahahahah!! 9.45am jiu wake up le... Go down... nothing to eat?!!??! aarghhh!! Then i jiu drink water nia loh... hehehe... Then woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! On computer! Teeet!! bla bla bla.. always same thing.. chat and facebook la.. hahahaha!! then my mom balik from market le.. then bring up hard boiled egg again.. wahahahah!! sek jou le.. hehe..

Then that stupid 7 online!! jio me go play dota wahahahaha!! always go cafe cafe.. dun wan say him nia.. play finish le.. i jiu go eat my lunch!! @%#$@#^@$#^%.. my mom say wan do chee cheong fan for me same like market de sauce de.. how i noe my own mother TIPU ME!!! arrghh!!! she just got curry de nia!!! ^#%@$#^%@$#^%!! Then my mom also got cook laksa ma... hehe.. i take that laksa de soup pour in that that chee cheong fan de bowl!! WoooooooooooooW! Yummy!! hahaha!! Then i eat laksa again... hehehe... quite siok pun.. hahhhaahahah! Then i jiu go back my comp... zzz... Then chat wiv ying awhile.. then jiu wan write this article le.. hahaha!! I donno today is saturday until i chat wiv ying.. hahaha!

I THOUGHT TODAY IS FRIDAY!! ARRGHHH!!! #*@^%#&@%

No comments:

Post a Comment